Monday, August 21, 2006

Photos from HOPE online

I finally got all of my pictures from HOPE (Hackers on Planet Earth) sorted and uploaded to a service. I have never used photobucket, but it's free, fast and not Yahoo, so I'll give it a shot.

http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n305/hoot550/

My goal is to organize some of my thoughts on the conference and add them to the HOPE Wiki, but time for me seems to be forever in short supply.

I will say this: HOPE, for me, was a defining moment of my life. It has inspired me to finally take some action, work toward something great -- education of as many people as I can reach. One of the skills that I have is writing and sharing information in written form. I am not sure how this is going to work out, or where it is going to lead, but I'm taking that first step. So please bear with me as this progresses. Any constructive feedback is welcomed and encouraged. If there is anything you would like to see on this, or a direction you would like to see it go, drop me a note or leave a comment.

Thank you for taking the time to listen.

No comments: